A 100 gram bar of dark chocolate with 70-85% cocoa contains:
- 11 grams of fiber.
- 67% of the daily value (RDA) for Iron.
- 58% of the RDA for Magnesium.
- 89% of the RDA for Copper.
- 98% of the RDA for Manganese.
- ….and has plenty of potassium, phosphorus, zinc and selenium.
- 600 calories
- Amounts of sugar differ from manufacturer but is very moderate.
- Dark chocolate can be considered for heart-healthy antioxidants, controlling the appetite, promoting digestive health and protecting against diabetes.